Full time Keyholder.
WE WANT NATURE LOVING, WORLD ENRICHING, GOODNESS MAKING STAFF FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
ENJOY UP TO 50% OFF & A WELCOME GIFT WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM!
LUSH is an international retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics that is known worldwide for our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalized customer service, environmental activism, and a fun & funky store atmosphere. We are passionate about LUSH’s ethical edge: no animal testing, minimal packaging, creative buying, fresh and handmade products and giving back through our Charity Pot program.
Every year, we double our shop floor teams to give our customers an amazing holiday shopping experience. If you are enthusiastic about customer service, passionate about products, and thrive in a team environment, then Lush Life is right for you!
Your core RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS
Christmas Hires! Enjoy a 50% discount and earn extra money for the holidays in a fast paced, fun environment.
Experience the difference of a career at Le Château.
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Château team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
Minimum of 6 months Fashion Retail/Customer Service Experience
Flexible Part Time availability required – days, evenings, weekends
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a member of the Store Management Team!
We are looking for fashion forward Sales Associates to join our team for the Holiday Season! Must be available for day-time shifts and to work Black Friday (November 25) and Boxing Day
We are currently seeking mature, reliable, individuals for a variety of seasonal positions.
Our Seasonal positions start right away. The number of hours worked per week builds as we get closer to Christmas.
Our Seasonal staff all receive excellent training on Customer Service and Sales
All of our staff receive an excellent staff discount on products and services.
This is a fun, fast paced pace environment in which to work. You leave work each day knowing that you have truly helped put a smile on someone’s face.
The successful candidate will:
• Assist the store manager in achieving and/or surpassing sales targets.
• Ensure that company standards are upheld.
• Assist customers in selecting items to meet their needs.
• Be comfortable suggesting creative ways that customers can personalize their purchases with the addition of our engraving services.
• Have a positive, pleasant attitude.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Be available to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week every week leading up until Christmas.
Experience in sales and retail is required.
Submit resume to the Manager or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Detail: Spareparts Retail Team – Sales Associate
$15/hr with the potential to earn much more!
Spareparts is Canada’s Best-in-Class premium accessories shop.
At our core, we are a customer-driven, innovative and evolutionary retailer. We are proud of our accomplishments to date, but equally stoked where our teams commitment to excellence and relentless pursuit of the next level will take us tomorrow.
We are looking for a Sales Team Associate who will deliver an elevated shopping experience that will exceed our customer’s expectations, deliver sales and earn their patronage in the process.As a successful member of our retail team you will connect with our customers and turn shoppers into raving fans!
Upon completion of training and the probationary period (350 selling hours/roughly 10 weeks working FT), Spareparts will provide a base wage of 15/hr with the capacity to earn much more by reaching personal goals in a productivity based compensation package designed to recognize and reward performance. Currently our sales team associates are averaging between 20-30/hr.Initial training will be compensated at minimum wage.Sales associates will be applicable to our full commission structure through the probationary period but in the event that they are unable to achieve the standard by which commission applies,minimum wage will be the fall back position. Again, and to further clarify; the fall back position will be adjusted to 15$/hr upon completion of the probationary period.
More than a Pay Cheque
Spareparts provides you with the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We sincerely want you to evolve and become more equitable in the marketplace. Your timing is great, Spareparts is growing! We’d love for you to grow with us, but regardless of whether it’s with us or elsewhere, we want you to leave better for having been a part of our family.
Spareparts believes that pride, enthusiasm, integrity and exceptional customer service are vital to success. You are
“We look good, work hard and deliver an elevated shopping experience!”
We are looking for a sales professional who not only wants a challenging and fulfilling career, but an exciting place to grow. We believe in rewarding exceptional performance and invite you to contact us to discuss the opportunities that await you at Spareparts. The successful applicant will deliver our existing standards and just as importantly, contribute to the evolution of our brand.
Interested candidates are asked to drop off a resume in person at the Spareparts location or can apply online http://www.sparepartslife.com/hiring/kelowna-orchard. We thank all applicants for their time and interest in Spareparts, but will only contact those selected for an interview.
Please check out our Corporate Culture and Sales Associate videos http://www.sparepartslife.com/hiring
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-focused individual who is able to multi-task in all areas of the store.
Swimco is Canada’s leading swimwear retailer with over 20 stores in Western Canada. We have about 250 people whose focus is on customer service and ensuring that we all play a role in making our customers feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit so they may enjoy the best adventures of their lives.
Outgoing, fun, energetic and caring team players to join our in-store team. You will be working alongside other great Fit Experts that offer our customers a wide variety of swimwear styles and brands that help them Feel Good Half Naked whether at the beach, in the pool or relaxing lakeside.
An awesome career!
We offer a great team atmosphere, expert Training, competitive pay, RSP matching, discount, anniversary free swimsuit, goal dinners and endless opportunities for growth within Swimco.
*Strong work ethic (proven in sports, academics, or previous jobs)
*be a great listener
*be willing to learn
*believe that everybody - and every body - deserves to feel confident in a swimsuit.
To apply, enter the link below into your browser
We are looking for energetic customer service driven individuals to join our team. This is the right fit for you if you love fashion and connecting with people to create a positive experience. Duties include sales generation, maintaining a clean and organized store & maintaining visual standards. Must be able to lift 40lbs.
Please drop off resume in person with Nikki or Ariel.
Or by email to: email@example.com
At BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP the Sales Manager is an active member of the management team. Sales manager must demonstrate the ability to drive sales, execute and develop teams. We seek passionate and driven individuals with a desire to build their career.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities include the following:
Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a Retail Assistant Manager to support and develop topline customer service. Retail assistant will also support and develop team in store operations including inventory and visual merchandising
Drop off resume to Nikki or Ariel or email: email@example.com
What’s the role?
What’s in it for you?
Submit Resume To: Tania Bieganski http://bit.ly/2cEYHpr
- Must have management experience
- Knowledgeable in fashion
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Available evenings & weekends
Apply in store with: Liz, Glynnis or Tammy in store
Drop off resume with: Amanda at Spring
Looking for a part-time stock coordinator for Aldo Shoes. The candidate must have strong organizational skills, and be comfortable lifting/bending and climbing ladders. Weekday availability required.
Drop off resume with: Amanda at Spring
Seeking a store manager for Aldo Shoes. Candidate must have a keen eye for current fashion trends, display strong organizational skills, and have the drive to lead the Aldo team to success. 2 – 3 years retail experience required, or relevant customer service experience as part of a leadership team.
Olivia’s Oils & Vinegars is looking for mature and enthusiastic staff to join our team! If you are passionate about food, and have outstanding customer service skills, we’d like to meet you! We have full-time and part-time positions available.
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in person at our tasting bar located at the Orchard Park Shopping Centre.
We thank all who apply and will contact those who have been selected for an interview.
October 27, 2016 from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Bring your resume and participate in on-the-spot interviews with Mall Merchants that are looking for you! Check the Orchard Park Mall website for a list of participating merchants at www.orchardparkmall.com.
Don't have a resume? Nervous about interviews? Visit the WorkBC Service Centre near you for information on how we can help.
This is an exciting job opportunity to work for Kelowna’s premier shopping destination during the Christmas Season!
Have a passion for customer service? Enjoy working in a fun team driven environment? Then this is the job for you! We are looking to hire for the following Guest Services Positions:
5 Part Time Positions (20 - 28hrs per week) October 24th - January 6th (approximately)
Note: Please note that the successful candidate will have a flexible work schedule including availability during the day, evenings and on weekends.
The purpose of a Guest Services Representative is to deliver outstanding customer service to all patrons and tenants of the property. This position is one of the first points of contact for customers and tenants and must have a positive attitude towards all clients. This position is also responsible for administering specific property programs such as gift cards, community clubs and contests.
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service to all patrons and tenants by being knowledgeable about the property and its offerings
• Assist in the facilitation of the property gift card program
• Assist in the administration of the “lost and found” program by logging items and helping to match lost items with owners
• Provide directions within the property to shoppers
• Answer incoming calls on both the internal and external telephone lines
• Respond to general email inquiries
• Provide support to other departments as requested
• Maintain employee manuals by ensuring the information is up-to-date
• Coordinate the rental of strollers, wheelchairs, and other equipment
• Administer refunds for vending machines upon request
• Continuously organize and stock all information brochures at the kiosk and other directories within the property
• Log calls from tenants who require assistance from another department in the property
• Communicate with other departments in a timely manner to relay tenant concerns/requests
• Log radio communications from other departments
• Complete projects as assigned from time to time
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements: Formal Education and/or Certifications
• Completed or working towards Secondary School diploma or equivalent
Years of Experience
• 1 year experience in customer service
Specialized knowledge, skills and abilities
• Comfortable conducting gift card purchases & using point of sale systems
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional demeanor
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Outgoing with a positive attitude
• Team Oriented
• Basic PC skills including Microsoft Office (i.e. Work, Excel)
• First Aid, CPR and AED Certifications an asset
• Communicate clearly, concisely, professionally and convey active listening and openness
• Build positive relationships and demonstrate commitment, effort and a "take charge" attitude
• Produce accurate work with attention to detail and consistently meet deadlines
• Take ownership for actions, accept constructive criticism and make the necessary changes to behaviour
• Overcome obstacles to get the job done, identify problems and recommend solutions
• See change positively and adapt quickly to change in work requirements
• Respect: Value diverse perspectives, experiences and talents; treat others the way you would want to be treated
• Empowerment: Use the means provided to carry out responsibilities to the best of your ability and to implement creative ideas
• Integrity: Do the right thing, deliver on commitments and admit mistakes
• Teamwork: Work together as one team toward common goals
• Accountability: Hold yourself and others accountable for decisions and results
How to apply:
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and you are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com with the subject line Guest Services Representative – Orchard Park.
Please note that we thank all who apply however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Primaris is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities in the course of employment, including in recruitment and hiring. If, as a result of a disability, you require accommodation in order to apply for this role and/or participate in the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org